updated July 8, 2023
- Pray that God would work in Madjé’s body. Pray that the doctors (and us) would have wisdom and that he would be comfortable and healthy.
- Pray that God would lead the way for Madjé’s care and his future. Pray that we would have wisdom to know what’s best for him and that we would obey the Father as he leads us.
- Pray for Doubara and his adoption. D is currently in his birth village with his cousins (YAY for summer break!). Pray for his safety and health as he travels in the bush. We are working with lawyers to complete the Nigerien side of his adoption.
- Pray for all of us as we delay our move, but are still processing through our transition to the United States.
- Pray for Dave and Hope as we both start new jobs this summer/ fall.
- Pray for our family life. Pray that we will honor each other and bear much fruit in our day to day lives. Pray that God would be honored and glorified. We have endured much over these last few months, and we are weary. Pray that the Lord would strengthen us and provide all that we need emotionally, spiritually, and financially.